• 1 / 2 pounds fish fillets (can also be replaced shrimp)
• 1 / 2 kg flour sago / tapioca
• 100 cc water
• 2 duck eggs
• Sugar to taste
• Salt to taste
How to make:
1. Washed in fish separated from the bone in steamed until cooked, then in finely crushed.
2. Combine flour sago / tapioca with water little by little, and enter a fish, duck eggs, sugar, and salt. Mix well.
3. For better results, roll the dough over and over until dull.
4. Long and flat shapes and then steamed until cooked dough, lift and chill for 1 night.
5. Thinly sliced and dry in the sun until completely dry. Ready in cooking.